Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Taking a Break

Wow.  Even I surprised myself with my hiatus from my blog these past few months.
To be honest, I felt despondent about writing.  There was...and is...so much going on the world that I felt overwhelmed and didn't know where to even begin.  On top of it, I wondered if I really wanted to be putting so much of my life out into the vapors of the internet.

So, I decided to take a break.  Give it a rest.  Take a reprieve.

But I'm back.

And I have stories.

And I have recipes.

And I have things to say...but then why would that have changed just because of a hiatus.

So, prepare yourselves, because the words are about to tumble down.  :)

No comments: