Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chatter Between Sisters


I was chatting with my sister for a couple of minutes this morning. That's her, above, with one of my nieces.
Anyway, she found out she had inadvertently been making double payments on her student loan and was paid out through July 2011. I thought this was great. She did not think it was so great. She then told me about her laundry list of chores that need to be done in the next week in preparation for a party she is throwing. The following piece of conversation ensued...

Tracy: It sounds like you need a treat.

Grace: I don't need a treat. My ass is one big treat.

Tracy: **Laughing** Grace, Really.

Grace: Yes. My ass is one big treat. It is all of the treats I have been having. I don't need to add one more treat.

Tracy: O.k. Well, you have a better day. I've got to get back to work.

Grace: **Chuckling** O.k. Goodbye.

Tracy: I love you. See you.

I love my sister.

2 comments:

Kelly Sparrow said...

Ha ha! This was funny! And who isn't happy they don't have to pay for 7 more months!

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha. that is soooooo grace. And yes Grace your ass has always been a treat...wink. Love you two!!