Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Naked Revolutionary? Nah. Just a Girl Who Likes Her Naked Time.

Naked stories are sometimes the funniest. Naked is great. Some people fear the naked, when really, they should embrace it. They probably wouldn't be wound so tight if they indulged in it liberally every now and again.

If you don't understand the liberty and freedom that comes from the wild abandon that is naked time, I'm telling you now, this is not the story for you.

Post shower in a grand show the best of nudists would have appreciated and the worst of church ladies would have been horrified by, I ran down two flights of stairs to collect some very recently dried, and still warm delicates.

Beloved was downstairs in full decorum, and teaser that I am, I harassed him with pinching fingers and a naked dance that should never, ever be caught on video.

Gentleman that he is, and as time was ticking and there were many errands yet to be run, he stepped away. But-- I would not be thwarted and so he extended his arm and pushed slightly against my shoulder...indignant at being handled so "roughly" I said:

T: What if I fell down and hurt myself just now?
J: Well, I'd cover you up with a towel before I called the authorities.
T: Don't call the authorities, just call an ambulance.
J: I'll tell them some story of how you were dancing around and ran up the stairs to do some kind of Madonna move and you fell down.
T: On the guerney, under my towel, I'll take out my arms and say weakly (while doing the John Travolta Saturday Night Fever disco move) "Like a virgin-heyy!" as they roll me away.
J: Surprised laughter: You can't do that! That will reflect on me!
T: Laughing: Oh I'm all about giving people life stories to tell. Go big or go home! And that's a story those paramedics would be telling for the rest of their lives!

Always thinking of others, that's me. ;)

"Being naked approaches being revolutionary; going barefoot is mere populism." -- John Updike
I'm a populist revolutionary then...barefoot, naked, barefoot and naked...it all works out.

2 comments:

optic junkie said...

Oh my!!!!! Thanks for that I really needed it tonight! So glad I stopped by for a "peek"! (snicker) No good naked stories here except that my hubby likes to do "the naked ballet", as he calls it, right after a shower.

Truly, naked time for me doesn't happen much since I have 2 teenage boys. Plus seeing them in their nakedidities is a little freaky for me now too!

Tracy said...

Well, when they all leave home you can dance in naked abandon again!
LOL
Miss your face, girl! :)