Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Broke Down on the Side of Life's Road...

Graphics card, in flickerings and a burst of flame and smoke (not really), has given up the ghost. It was a silent, in the middle of the night betrayal of a sleeping Tracy and her grand hopes for making June the "IT" month for posting on a much more regular basis.

It is almost impossible to "thumb" a posting on the iPhone...hence the absence. Typing is one thing, composing, something else completely. I've had many thumbed thoughts in my notes on the iPhone...soon, soon, I will be back.

Right now, I'm working on my husband's crazy-ass Mac, which I am unfamiliar with. Maybe later on this weekend I will figure it out and get some things posted. No photos though, those are all on my, currently non-functional, big girl computer or on my iPhone. Boo.

Maybe I'll post them on my Facebook and then load them here. We'll see what magic I conjure.

A few thoughts and miscellanies...

Junior high kids, still smell funny in the summer. It's not just during the school year. They hate going outside and all they want to do is talk, flirt and whine.

Enter Me...
Time for outside time! Let's go--yes you too! Computers off and Everyone out! How long are we going to be out here?? We just got out here. We're going to be out here for another 45 minutes. Go play.
Yesterday's Announcement: No sitting in dark corners doing whatever it is you are doing. Stick with the group and don't wander off or you will be in trouble.
And...don't whine at me, I can't understand you. Use your big kid voice. BIG SMILE...

They love me. >;)

My iPod...it's skipping songs. This is not making me happy. First the computer and now the iPod. I kid you not--my head will explode if it konks out. I just made this stellar Angry Girl playlist and, as the computer is out of commission right now, I have not synched...if I lose it...yeah...not so awesome.

Goodbye conglomorate of The Offspring, Muse, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, CKY, The Clash, Drive-By Truckers, Stain'd, The Mighty Lemon Drops, P.O.D., Everclear, The Misfits, X, +44, Against Me, The Rasmus, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Chemical Brothers, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie...rest assured that some of these are available purely because of The Matrix soundtrack...but they fit just the same...I'm just not some big Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie fan...I feel I need to clarify that...I have one...ONE...song by each of them. I may be pissed off sometimes but I'm not Satanic. LOL...ANYWAY...

Recreation is just not the same.

And so my week marches on.

Grrrrr Argh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get used to Macs. Once you go Mac you'll never go back!!!