Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Double Time to Party!

Image taken from: belloyescakes.com

1,000+ Visitors

Wow!

So I've surpassed the 1,000th visitor--that's pretty exciting...especially since I began my true visitor count from "0."

I'm not sure who all of my interested parties are, well, I know who some of you are, but I think there are quite a few who happened on my site by chance. Thanks to all of you for the visit! I hope you've had some fun perusing around and checking things out. I know I've sure had a lot of fun putting it together.

The other big milestone I see is that I've had my blog for a whole year! October to October. Honestly that's amazing!

Happy Birthday Beautiful Distractions!
One GIANT year old!
Image Taken from: foodchannel.com

I have to admit that I haven't posted nearly as much as I expected to, but I'm hoping to get better at that. One thing though, I've loved keeping in closer touch with friends and family, I've enjoyed the new friends I've made, and I have loved reading and looking and exploring other blogs here on blogspot.

Thank you one and all...and I hope you stop by again soon!

4 comments:

My Castle in Spain said...

hourrah !! congratulations and here's to many years of blogging!
i want also want to thank you for your very nice visit and ..i just can't believe you're listening to Clarika's Moi en mieux !! I love that song and i'm so glad she's known outside Europe then!
Have a great week and...a beautiful cake to celebrate :-)

Lauren said...

i'm so glad you created a blog. you are a fantastic writer! we love reading your posts. keep it up :)

nargyle said...

Hey Tracy! This is Natalie. Your blog is great! It doesn't quite make up for not getting to chat with you every month, but it helps. And it keeps me thinking. The post about the purple hair was my favorite.

Silmara C. said...

Wow. A whole year? Can`t wait to read some more.
Can we share some of this cake?