Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Monday, March 30, 2009

What's the Story Morning Glory????

So I've been in absentia with the whole blogging thing of late.

Honestly, after being on a computer all day long, and in a car for a couple of hours, by the time I get home, the LAST place I want to be is sitting in yet another chair, in front of yet another computer...even though it is a truly fabulous set up.

But, I do miss the old times, that are not too far away in the relatively recent past. I miss getting up, making the hubster breakfast, getting started with my day and then grabbing some computer time while the laundry is going. I miss the online chats, the emails, the blogging and all of that. Browsing my friends, and sometimes their friends, and friends of friends, for all the interesting goings-on in the world and in life was actually one of my pleasures in life.

Now...not a lot of extraneous time. As it is, I'm up way too late to get up way too early to get on a snowy, wet road to get to work. Don't get me wrong, the money is nice...it's not a stellar rate but it's not bad and it does help to pay the bills and allow for an occasional handbag purchase.

That said...I decided to post a few of my favorite things, from the past couple of months.
******************************************************************************

She was sitting so nicely on the couch...I grabbed the camera and said, "Smile for me!" and this is what I got...a tipped over, non-smiling baby...who is usually very smiley.


With some girlfriends, we decided to get together and try out some cake decorating. It was fun...this is my cake that we used for my husband's birthday party the next day. I thought it turned out sparky and cute...if not overly professional looking.

This was at our house, after a family party. My brother is holding my sister's little boy. I'm loving the outfit my sister has on! :)

One of the killer views from my most recent place of employment.

And here is baby brother and baby sister. We had gone hiking up towards Ogden canyon. It was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love love cake decorating!!

optic junkie said...

Sister's outfit looks great.. I agree. I wish I could've gone cake decorating to. I can't wait for my house to be finished and to have my weekends back! Love your site sistah!!!