Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Son Mis Locuras...

Wow...quick post because I am sooooo tired of seeing that old post everytime I try to pop on here.

I'm back to work, Project Management and Training Development, which I LOVE.

I'm commuting a little over an hour each way, which doesn't leave a ton of time when I get home in the evening, mostly because I'm trying to be disciplined and get to bed a little earlier than usual...read: before midnight. It seems to be working part of the time.

I decided to read the Twilight series to see what all the hype was about...so far one book in and finished and it was pretty good. I enjoyed it. We'll see how the rest go.

I had an awesome book club last Friday night, we all went out to dinner at a trendy little ski bum restaurant and the food was phenomenal but the company even better. We read Wings of the Dove by Henry James. The book was o.k. We went back to one of our homes and watched the movie which was not my favorite, but the costuming and set design was amazing. Then we played Rock Band for the rest of the night...read: 4:30 a.m....which was incredibly fun.

Well, gotta run, can't be late...more posts later.

Peace out.

No comments: