Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.

Somebody Else's Picture...credit to them, whomever they may be.
How I feel after throwing a party...

Thanks for the visit!! :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I Took a Deep Breath and Listened to the Old Bray of My Heart. I Am. I Am. I Am." Sylvia Plath







The original photo on which this set is based, is a self portrait I did back in October. I've been wanting to stretch my artistic muslces so they don't atrophy too badly and this is what I came up with.
The second one is my favorite. I really like how the texture worked out on this one, as well as adding additional patterns and colors to the whole piece.

2 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

I like the second one better, too. And thanks for that Sylvia quote. I loved 'The Bell Jar'.

Greetings from London.

optic junkie said...

Hey you! I do remember you talking about this before, sorry. I started a blog on here as well, about 2 years ago and never did anything with it. I guess it was too complicated for me. I'll give it a try again. Yours is BEAUTIFUL. Any hints or suggestions for me? I tried getting that playlist on here but wasn't successful. How did you do it? Ooooh goody! Something else to get hooked on! Optic Junkie http://opticjunkie.blogspot.com/